If you’re lucky enough to be Canadian, you can start watching Lost Girl in November. As a deprived American, waiting until 2014 feels like agony.
Showcase is teasing us with this trailer.
Okay. Here’s what we know now about season 4.
- Although Lauren tried at least twice to break up with Bo, there will still be smooching with Lauren involved in season 4.
- Dyson got his love back, but he was holding back by letting Lauren have Bo. Apparently that deal is off, because Bo is busy ripping his shirt off his manly chest.
- Even having matching naked blonde kewpie dolls in your bed isn’t always enough to distract you from whatever is lurking at the foot of the bed.
- Kenzie is still by Bo’s side, helping kick butt.
- The Morrigan is still Bo’s nemesis.
- Bo never sleeps in a night gown, yet we see her running through the woods in one in a dreamlike sequence. She is apparently being chased by someone in sensible shoes who might just possibly catch her because, oh no, she looks as if she’s been possessed by something evil. Frankly, my dear, I like the blue eyes better.
YES! I’m in for all of that. Bring it to my television ASAP.
Just one question. What in the world is Lost Girl going to do with George Takei? I’m dying to know.
I’m seeing a lot of searches for Lost Girl season 4 trailer in my stats. Maybe the trailer above is what you were looking for, in which case – hurrah – you found it. If you were looking for the super hot teaser of Bo washing a car, you can find the exclusive of it on AOL. You’re welcome. Also, hang on to your eyeballs.