If you are in the U.K., you can see Last Tango in Halifax season 2 now. Here’s the trailer for season 2.
For those of us in the U.S., here are some nice resources for interviews, image galleries and other goodies related to season 2. It will have to be enough to get us through the waiting. Crossing my fingers that PBS brings Last Tango in Halifax to our side of the Atlantic very soon.
- BBC One has a four minute clip from the first episode of season 2 that you can see in the U.S.
- The behind the scenes galleries at BBC One are fabulous.
- Inside Media Track has photos from season 2.
- There’s a new interview with Sarah Lancashire at Western Daily Press.
- The Independent has an interview with Anne Reid.
- The Mirror interviews Sarah Lancashire. She talks about her reception here in America in this part as a lesbian. She also discusses Caroline’s journey in season 2 toward being out and proud.