What are you watching on Friday night? I certainly hope your answer involves the SyFy channel and especially Wynonna Earp because it’s awesome. Continue reading “Wynonna Earp S2E2 Sneak Peak”
Netflix released the first teaser for season 5 of Longmire. Season 5 starts up right after the cliffhanger at the end of season 4. The theme of the season looks to be about loyalty. Continue reading “Watch This: Longmire Season 5 Trailer”
We have a date for the premier of Orphan Black season four on BBC America: April 14, 2016. And here’s a trailer!
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel will release in late March 2015 in the US. I will be there, ready to be delighted by this wonderful cast and charming story.
New in this edition of the story will be Richerd Gere, Tamsin Greig and David Strathairn.
Still around are Dev Patel, Maggie Smith, Tina Desai, Judi Dench, Bill Nighy, Celia Imrie, Penelope Wilton, Ronald Pickup, Diana Hardcastle, and Lillete Dubey.
The film is directed by John Madden from an original screenplay by Ol Parker. The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was shot in India.
The character Sonny Kapoor (Dev Patel) has plans to expand the Best Exotic Hotel for the Elderly and the Beautiful while getting married at the same time. It looks like we might get a bit of a Bollywood musical number at Sonny’s wedding. That should be fun.
Sonny’s mother is played by Lillete Dubey, who has an impressive list of credits in films made in India. She was in the first Best Exotic Marigold Hotel as well as Monsoon Wedding and many other films. She’s also a theatre director and founder of the Theatre Action Group in Delhi. In her world, she is as famous as Maggie Smith or Judi Dench is in the American/European market. It’s always wonderful to see this accomplished woman in action.
Poster and images ©Fox Searchlight Pictures
Just in case you wanted to go see the movie Veronica Mars and don’t know the TV series that spawned this lady detective tale of female empowerment, here is the whole story. It will be the first two minutes of the new Veronica Mars movie.
Now you know the rest of the story, you are free to attend the movie.
If you’re lucky enough to be Canadian, you can start watching Lost Girl in November. As a deprived American, waiting until 2014 feels like agony.
Showcase is teasing us with this trailer.
Okay. Here’s what we know now about season 4.
- Although Lauren tried at least twice to break up with Bo, there will still be smooching with Lauren involved in season 4.
- Dyson got his love back, but he was holding back by letting Lauren have Bo. Apparently that deal is off, because Bo is busy ripping his shirt off his manly chest.
- Even having matching naked blonde kewpie dolls in your bed isn’t always enough to distract you from whatever is lurking at the foot of the bed.
- Kenzie is still by Bo’s side, helping kick butt.
- The Morrigan is still Bo’s nemesis.
- Bo never sleeps in a night gown, yet we see her running through the woods in one in a dreamlike sequence. She is apparently being chased by someone in sensible shoes who might just possibly catch her because, oh no, she looks as if she’s been possessed by something evil. Frankly, my dear, I like the blue eyes better.
YES! I’m in for all of that. Bring it to my television ASAP.
Just one question. What in the world is Lost Girl going to do with George Takei? I’m dying to know.
I’m seeing a lot of searches for Lost Girl season 4 trailer in my stats. Maybe the trailer above is what you were looking for, in which case – hurrah – you found it. If you were looking for the super hot teaser of Bo washing a car, you can find the exclusive of it on AOL. You’re welcome. Also, hang on to your eyeballs.